3. Disclosure to third parties: We may pass Your Information on to our group companies and our agents, subcontractors and partners and any agents, subcontractors and partners of our group of companies. Unless expressly stated in this policy, we will not disclose any of Your Information to any other person without your consent. Please note that if you upload or post any information to a public part of any “The Greek Chef” site, we may use it in accordance with our website terms and conditions of use and it may be viewed and used by others.
5. Third party sites: This Website may contain a link to third party websites. We may, on occasion, disclose non-personal aggregated information to the owners or providers of those third party websites.
6. Cookies: This Website may make use of ‘cookies’ and tracking software. Cookies are pieces of information that are stored by the browser on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies enable us and any person who advertises on our Website to provide features such as remembering certain of Your Information and your preferences. Cookies can be deleted from your hard drive or you can configure your web browser so that it rejects cookies. Rejection of cookies will not prevent you from using most of the features on this Website or any other “The Greek Chef” site. If you experience any problems having deleted cookies, you should contact the supplier of your web browser. The tracking software monitors traffic patterns and site usage so that we can design and develop this Website to suit the needs and requirements of visitors to it.
7. Surveys: If you choose to take part in an on-line survey or poll conducted by us, we may use the information you provide for the purposes set out in Paragraph 2 above and we may disclose that information to the parties referred to in Paragraph 3 above. We may disclose non-personal, aggregated information we collect from you in this way to any other party.
8. Security: In accordance with our requirements under the Data Protection Act 1998, we shall use reasonable endeavours to implement security procedures to help prevent unauthorised access to Your Information. However, “The Greek Chef” shall not be liable for any attempt to hack or crack or otherwise gain access to any part of this Website including any of Your Information.
9. Usage of information: We may disclose Your Information if we are required to do so by any law or other regulatory or government authority.
A good friend Chef Peter Minakis reminded me of this great dish that somehow was always available in our home....
Greece’s most effective and trustworthy leader in the promotion of Culture and premium brands throughout the globe! Greek Taste Beyond Borders®...
Harvest season is hundreds years of tradition in Greece, with all family members helping to produce the must, making the...
Winemakers on the Greek island of Crete are eager to introduce you to grapes like vidiano and kotsifali. Family winegrowers...
To eat because you have to eat is a habit. To eat clever, is an art. To eat your mother’s...